Installing Xbox One Jailbreak will help you to play free games through Xbox Store without purchasing any game and either play game with internal or external HDD (Hard Drive Disk) and also you can backup and game mod inside game option without any third party game mod. Jailbreaking your Xbox One will provide you with full administrator and developer rights over your console’s stock software. After jailbreaking your Xbox One, you can backup games directly to your console, play new file formats that were previously unsupported, install game mods, and run third-party software not supported by Xbox One. To jailbreak your Xbox One, you must first update your XBOX One firmware, then install third-party jailbreak software using a Windows-based computer.
We have endeavored to ensure that our new custom firmware is fully compatible with all Xbox One models.
We provide the only Xbox one Jtag softmod which does not require the opening of your XBOX One console which ultimately renders your guarantee void.
You will require the following items:
* Absolutely NO soldering required.
* Only 2GB USB Flash Drive or HDD required. (Make sure your USB/HDD must be format with FAT32).
Our latest Xbox One jailbreak software has been updated to be fully compatible with all existing Xbox One models.
How To Install Xbox One Jailbreak:
- Navigate to Download Xbox One Jailbreak as given below which is updated the custom firmware.
- Double-click on the .zip file to extract the folder’s contents. Open the extracted folder and you should see three files named “XBXONEPATCH.DAT” – “XBXONE_SEN.PUP” – “XBXONE_ROOT.pkg“.
- Insert a USB flash drive into an open port on your Windows computer. The flash drive must have at least 2GB of available memory to install the jailbreaking software.
- Create a new folder on the USB flash drive called “XBOXONE” then create another folder inside the XBOXONE folder called “UPDATE.” The letters must all be in caps for the Xbox one console to recognize the folder.
- Drag the 3 files called “XBXONEPATCH.DAT“, “XBXONE_SEN.PUP” and “XBXONE_ROOT.pkg” from your computer’s desktop over to the “UPDATE” folder on the USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB/HDD into an open port on your Xbox One, then Navigate to your Xbox One’s system “settings”.
- Select to “update via external storage media”.
- Proceed with the system software update and confirm all of the relevant instructions displayed on your monitor.
- Following this, you must now wait for approximately 10-15 minutes in order for the update to complete.
- After the completed of the update, make sure that you switch it off immediately and then restart your console.
- After your Xbox One has rebooted, your new custom firmware will have been successfully installed onto your Xbox One console.
Congratulation – You have now successfully jailbroken your Xbox One
You can download Xbox One games from Xbox Store and there is no need to add credit card. All those games are free to download with free of cost.
Do not forget to add comment below, we are happy to see your comment 🙂