Install Xbox 360 Jailbreak with Xbox 360 Fat/Phat and Slim consoles including all models which are the camptiable console to able to jailbreak console. Jailbreaking your Xbox 360 will provide you with full administrator and developer rights over your console’s stock software. After jailbreaking your Xbox 360, you can backup games directly to your console, play new file formats that were previously unsupported, install game mods, and run third-party software not supported by Xbox 360. To jailbreak your Xbox 360, you must first update your XBOX 360 firmware, then install third-party jailbreak software using a Windows-based computer.
We also provide instruction for how to jailbreak a Xbox One too.
Our team had spent a lot of times researching and doing hacking on Xbox 360 jailbreak. We have done successfully managed to do on Xbox 360. It is now possible to jailbreak for people to learn how to jailbreak on Xbox 360 with USB or Hard Drive Disc (HDD) with step by step. Our method requires only a USB or any internet or external HDD. Do not worry about it, it is totally easy to jailbreak and we have mentioned instruction below. You do not need to open your Xbox 360 console and there is currently no need to install any hardware, It can be jailbreak with USB.
Do you want to jailbreak your Xbox 360?
Have no idea where to start?
Here we have mentioned the instruction below. This should give you a general idea on what you can do with your Xbox 360 console.
Let’s Get Started Xbox 360 Jailbreak:
* Xbox 360 console
* A USB with minimum 512MB or HDD
How To Install Xbox 360 Jailbreak with Step by Step:
- First of all you will need to determine the age of your Xbox 360 console. On the back side of the Xbox 360 console, there is a sticker near the AV port and you will find the MFR date as well as the console serial and product ID.
Note: All models are jailbrekable and we have tested and worked.
- Download Xbox 360 Jailbreak as given below which is up to dated custom firmware.
- Double-click on the .zip file to extract the folder’s contents. Open the extracted folder and you should see three files named “XBX360PATCH.DAT” – “XBX360_SEN.txt” – “XBX360_ROOT.pkg“.
Open “XBX360_SEN.txt” file and find “Enter Serial Number” – Enter your Xbox 360 serial number and “Enter Product ID” Enter your Xbox 360 Product ID as given in the back side of the console. (Press Ctrl+F to find out them easily). After writing your Serial and ID then save file or (Press Ctrl+S) to save the file.
- Insert a USB flash drive into an open port on your Windows computer or Laptop. The flash drive must have at least 2GB of available memory to install the jailbreaking software.
- Create a new folder on the USB flash drive called “XBOX360” then create another folder inside the XBOX360 folder called “UPDATE.” The letters must all be in caps for the Xbox 360 console to recognize the folder.
- Drag the 3 files called “XBX360PATCH.DAT“, “XBX360_SEN.PUP” and “XBX360_ROOT.pkg” from your computer’s desktop over to the “UPDATE” folder on the USB flash drive.
- Now eject storage device (USB/HDD) from your computer.
- Insert the USB/HDD into an open port on your Xbox 360, then Navigate to your Xbox 360’s system “settings”.
Location: Settings > System
- Select to “update via external storage media”.
- Proceed with the system software update and confirm all of the relevant instructions displayed on your monitor.
- Following this you must now wait for approximately 10-15 minutes in order for the update to complete.
- After the completed of the update, make sure that you switch it off immediately and then restart your console.
- After your Xbox 360 has rebooted, your new custom firmware will have been successfully installed onto your Xbox 360 console.
Congratulation – You have now successfully jailbroken your Xbox 360 console and
enjoy free games forever